Join Our Team
Current Open Positions
We’re looking for a self-starter who loves talking to people, digging into details and solving problems.
What will I be doing?
- Outbound and inbound calls, responding to email, fax and voice mail messages
- Working with customers to resolve invoice and payment issues
- Contacting past due customers to obtain payment
- Applying payments and credits
- Opening mail and processing payments
- Special projects or customer service related responsibilities as needed
- Acting as the liaison between our clients and their customers.
- A positive attitude
- Strong grammar, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficient typing skills, minimum 35 wpm
- Must be able to work a consistent 40 hour per week schedule and are available 8:00 am – 6:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Customer service experience, preferably in an accounts receivable, bookkeeping or collections position
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent research and organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must pass a background check
MyFleetCenter provides billing services to automotive service centers. We are a small, hard-working team that lives our core values every day:
- We have integrity.
- We always bring our best.
- We are client and customer focused.
- We work together.
- We are flexible.
If you share these core values and are interested in joining our team, upload your resume and cover letter here.
MyFleetCenter/Sound Billing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.